It's in beta currently. As far as I know, cross-platform isn't supported at the moment.
I got an email a while ago saying that it was available in my country, but when I clicked the link to download it I just got redirected to the mobile homepage, so I'm not sure what's happening there or if anyone else has been able to play it.
@Primalux135 Sorry this forum is only for DBD on Console and PC not for mobile so we are unable to answer your questions here, if you would care to go to https://www.mobile.deadbydaylight.com/ you will find more information with regard to the mobile version of the game. It's run by a separate team which is why we are not able to assist with more information.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
mobile.deadbydaylight.com
Still lack some info like will we able to play our accs or as it said it will be released on certain countries, which ones?
It's in beta currently. As far as I know, cross-platform isn't supported at the moment.
I got an email a while ago saying that it was available in my country, but when I clicked the link to download it I just got redirected to the mobile homepage, so I'm not sure what's happening there or if anyone else has been able to play it.
@Primalux135 Sorry this forum is only for DBD on Console and PC not for mobile so we are unable to answer your questions here, if you would care to go to https://www.mobile.deadbydaylight.com/ you will find more information with regard to the mobile version of the game. It's run by a separate team which is why we are not able to assist with more information.