The Archives are hurting the game
I'm not saying the game is suffering because of the Archives, but I'm saying the game is suffering because of the Archives.
I honestly really like the Archives and everything that came with it: The charms, the extended lore of all our favorite characters, and even the challenges! I'm not a huge fan of the battle pass thing, though, but that's a can of worms for a totally new discussion that I will never do.
Anyways, everything outside the Archives have been messing up. I've been running into problems that I haven't ran into in ages.
Infinite loading screens, random errors trying to search for a lobby, random errors coming OUT of matches, the game becoming increasingly more laggy in the menus and even in the end game lobby screen. ESPECIALLY when the killer leaves and you have to wait about 8 seconds to do anything.
I hope the devs are doing something to fix all the lag and infinite loading.
Comments