Is the Sprintburst Glitch still a thing?
Hey, people of the fog. I wonder if the "sprintburst on demand" Glitch still exists. Because I faced a guy today who could sprintburst during the chase without stopping to run for a bit, like you have to do, if you 99ed it.
I do not use SB at all (I hate the "walk only" thingy), so I'm asking the ones of you who use it frequently.
Can you 99 SB in a way you need only tap the button unless you use the glitch?
The person I faced, was working on a gen (no Mindbreaker used) and ran away normally when I was getting close. He started his SB during the chase without stopping (No BL or Lithe or Adrenaline). That happened multiple times.
I did not report him, but I want to know, so I can report them the next time.
Comments
It's a random bug that can occur even without exhaustion perks. I had it happen to me on Thompson's house and I was able to walk at least 100% movment speed, and could run to go crazy fast. It seems kinda rare and I'm not sure exactly what causes it, but crouching does cancel the effect so maybe that has something to do with it.
cough there's some more glitches involving SB and Vigil/Resilience as well. The whole physics code for this game is made a stringy strands of pasta.