Would you like a Resident Evil 2 chapter with Mr. X as killer and Claire and Leon as survivors?
I guess the point of this poll is to see if people would actually be interested in such a chapter and would it even be that profitable.
I'd say yes because I know a lot of people played Re2 so it would bring a lot of players as well as a lot of money.
I still haven’t played RE2 yet but I’m sure you could take survivors/Killers from every RE Game
RE3 -
Survivor: Jill
Killer: Nemesis
RE4 -
Survivor(s): Leon/Ashley
Killer(s): Mendez/The Regenerador
RE5 -
Survivor(s): Chris/Jill/Sheva
Killer: Uroboros
RE6 -
Survivor(s): Chris/Leon/Sherry
Killer(s): Deborah/Ubistvo
RE7 -
Survivor(s): Ethan/Mia/Zoey
Killer(s): Jack/Marguerite/Lucas
(SPOILERS KINDA) With 5 & 7, certain survivors could also potentially be killers
I lowkey want Alice from the movies though so I can just Slow-mo wire-fu the killer into oblivion.
If the perks and killer power are fun and interesting, then sure, but I definitely wouldn't be excited for it because it's a Resident Evil DLC.
I think we only need RE cosmetics for certain characters such as:
ace-wesker (s.t.a.r.s)
meg-jill (stars)
jake-chris (stars)
dwight- brad
We don't need a dlc.
Just a Resident Evil killer would be fine by me, the survivors not so much (maybe in a cosmetic way). And I'd prefer Nemesis instead of Mr. X.
If the actual characters come into game then that's cool, if they can only add skins then that's fine too.
Yes, 100% yes from me, thanks in a HUGE part because of Suzi's videos, I started playing a lot of RE and I've been enjoying them quite a lot.
re 3 remake will be out in 2020/21 so re3 characters would be better
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say yes because I know a lot of people played Re2 so it would bring a lot of players as well as a lot of money.
I still haven’t played RE2 yet but I’m sure you could take survivors/Killers from every RE Game
RE3 -
Survivor: Jill
Killer: Nemesis
RE4 -
Survivor(s): Leon/Ashley
Killer(s): Mendez/The Regenerador
RE5 -
Survivor(s): Chris/Jill/Sheva
Killer: Uroboros
RE6 -
Survivor(s): Chris/Leon/Sherry
Killer(s): Deborah/Ubistvo
RE7 -
Survivor(s): Ethan/Mia/Zoey
Killer(s): Jack/Marguerite/Lucas
(SPOILERS KINDA) With 5 & 7, certain survivors could also potentially be killers
I lowkey want Alice from the movies though so I can just Slow-mo wire-fu the killer into oblivion.
If the perks and killer power are fun and interesting, then sure, but I definitely wouldn't be excited for it because it's a Resident Evil DLC.
I think we only need RE cosmetics for certain characters such as:
ace-wesker (s.t.a.r.s)
meg-jill (stars)
jake-chris (stars)
dwight- brad
We don't need a dlc.
Just a Resident Evil killer would be fine by me, the survivors not so much (maybe in a cosmetic way). And I'd prefer Nemesis instead of Mr. X.
If the actual characters come into game then that's cool, if they can only add skins then that's fine too.
Yes, 100% yes from me, thanks in a HUGE part because of Suzi's videos, I started playing a lot of RE and I've been enjoying them quite a lot.
re 3 remake will be out in 2020/21 so re3 characters would be better