Code Lyoko is one of the best shows ever
You cant change my mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I miss it
Was so cool. But since in France they putted 10 millions times the episode with crows, I don't know ######### why, but I don't want to see this anymore.
Good times... good times.... I remember the soundtrack was pretty nice.
I mean, I feel like I kind of have to agree with you...
I loved how many different styles of storytelling and tropes they crammed into it.
The art was good, and the story encouraged some of my enthusiasm for text roleplays and game creation at the time.
Man I still feel William was one of the best villains ever put in a cartoon...hey we should all get together and rewatch the show. Open a discord group or something