Cross-Platform out now?
So I logged on to Dead By Daylight on pc, and as soon as I got on I was greeted with a screen disclosing the fact that cross platform is now a feature, and in my settings it's allowing me to enable cross platform. Is this a glitch or is this actually a feature?
Comments
^^ i searched cross platform up and nothing seems to pop up about it being a thing. All it shows is discussions about cross-platform being a possibility. I checked updates on here and it says nothing about cross-platform. You would think the dev's would talk about cross-platform because it's a HUGE feature to be coming to this game and to just drop it and not say anything about it is not usual behavior with Dead By Daylight.
It's with regards to the Steam version and the Microsoft Store version, I think?
Steam x Microsoft Store, not any other platform yet.
Exactly. Cross-play between Microsoft Store PC players vs Steam PC Players. No date announced on any other cross-play platforms.
Ok thank you for the explanation!