POWER KILLER TIER LIST

This is what I THINK are the most viable killer on the game right now.

From Left to right.

NOTES:

  • Nurse went down from the top spot, spirit is the new queen, despite the changes on her power, she still good as hell.
  • Ghost Face is underrated, dont look at him as a 1 shot killer, look at him as a killer with no RED STAIN, terror radious, noises, hide on walls, etc, etc, great for loops, and scare the hell out of survivors.
  • ONI, is ok, i think that he need to keep his power even if he pick up a survivor, but is ok as now.

LET ME SEE YOUR OPINION.

tierlist-generated-at-tierlists.com.png


Comments

  • I would put Freddy and Hag above Ghost Face tbh, Ghost Face is a pretty good Killer, but very map dependent. (Something like Huntress, but the opposite way)

  • I'd move nurse above spirit in S

    I'd exclude oni for now since we don't really know what he'll be like in live

    Swap positions on GF and freddy

    Swap Myers and Plague

    Swap Wraith and Pig

  • *cries in Legion main, But you right*