If you don't play both sides, your opinion is wrong

Someone who only plays and worships one side shouldn't be giving feedback or ask for changes. It's crazy how many people have no idea what they're talking about because they don't want to play the game in its integrality. To have a full understanding of balance, you need to play survivor and killer.

People who actively play both sides are superior.

Growing tired of people acting like toddlers and getting upset over a god damn video game made for our entertainment.

You can do better than this.

Comments

  • @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/866366#Comment_866366

    But if you had 10 bad games PLAYING as the Clown, you wouldn’t come to the forums to complain. Which is what the post is saying

    Not necessarily true either. I see tons of posts about people trying to get their favorite killer buffed.

  • Opinions =/= facts.

    The simple formula to understanding opinions. Opinions may present ideas, give arguments, raise valid points, vent emotions or agree with other opinions, but opinions are not facts and should all be taken with a pinch of salt.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867579#Comment_867579

    Not necessarily true either. I see tons of posts about people trying to get their favorite killer buffed.

    It’s ten billion percent true. If you were a survivor and played against the clown and died to him all 10 times, but then went and played as the clown and all four survivors escaped 10 times, there would be no complaints about nerfing or buffing

  • @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/868543#Comment_868543

    It’s ten billion percent true. If you were a survivor and played against the clown and died to him all 10 times, but then went and played as the clown and all four survivors escaped 10 times, there would be no complaints about nerfing or buffing

    Yes, because I don't rant about my games on the forums. Other people, however, are not as forgiving.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/868588#Comment_868588

    Yes, because I don't rant about my games on the forums. Other people, however, are not as forgiving.

    You have a point there 😂

  • @Nhekii said:

    Someone who only plays and worships one side shouldn't be giving feedback or ask for changes. It's crazy how many people have no idea what they're talking about because they don't want to play the game in its integrity. To have a full understanding of balance, you need to play survivor and killer.

    People who actively play both sides are superior.

    Growing tired of people acting like toddlers and getting upset over a god damn video game made for our entertainment.

    You can do better than this.

    The best part is when they say "I play both sides 50/50" and you can instantly tell that their bulls#itting cause of how one sided they are XD

  • @Nhekii said:

    Someone who only plays and worships one side shouldn't be giving feedback or ask for changes. It's crazy how many people have no idea what they're talking about because they don't want to play the game in its integrity. To have a full understanding of balance, you need to play survivor and killer.

    People who actively play both sides are superior.

    Growing tired of people acting like toddlers and getting upset over a god damn video game made for our entertainment.

    You can do better than this.

    I mostly agree with you however some people who play both roles at a relatively high level are not always the genius that I am.

    If you play one side then that doesn't mean your opinion is wrong either.

    I've not looked at everyone else's comments yet but I bet there's some people proving your exact point by getting all mad at your thread.

  • I play Huntress listening to my jams therefore you are all WRONG...

1 2 ›