I have switched to DH from BL but i'm still going to really miss this perk. As if it wasn't situational enough..
"Balanced landing" NOT "Balanced landings"
@Helevetin_nopee said:"Balanced landing" NOT "Balanced landings"
@Helevetin_nopee said:
"adrenaline" NOT "go from broken ankles to healed instantly and sprint like the bolt"
Adrenaline has nothing to do with this conversation, I think this change is for the good, garbage players wont be abusing infinites on killers anymore
@Helevetin_nopee said:Adrenaline has nothing to do with this conversation, I think this change is for the good, garbage players wont be abusing infinites on killers anymore
im guessing your a blood lust gamer then by that statement.
What does using bloodlust have to do with infinites... I dont understand, that's off-topic
@Helevetin_nopee said:What does using bloodlust have to do with infinites... I dont understand, that's off-topic
listen. everyone in the comunity likes balanced, even killers. so why do you hate it? because of haddon field? the one thing in the meme.
I enjoy how this is a meme and an argument started up about it.
I find this funny tbh
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have switched to DH from BL but i'm still going to really miss this perk. As if it wasn't situational enough..
"Balanced landing" NOT "Balanced landings"
"adrenaline" NOT "go from broken ankles to healed instantly and sprint like the bolt"
Adrenaline has nothing to do with this conversation, I think this change is for the good, garbage players wont be abusing infinites on killers anymore
im guessing your a blood lust gamer then by that statement.
What does using bloodlust have to do with infinites... I dont understand, that's off-topic
listen. everyone in the comunity likes balanced, even killers. so why do you hate it? because of haddon field? the one thing in the meme.
I enjoy how this is a meme and an argument started up about it.
I find this funny tbh