Trapper buff idea
I think trapper needs a secondary power like pig, demo etc. I see people asking for a killer with a hook to pull survivors towards them that would be perfect for trapper imo. Stitched bag should also be built in.
I think trapper needs a secondary power like pig, demo etc. I see people asking for a killer with a hook to pull survivors towards them that would be perfect for trapper imo. Stitched bag should also be built in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-Trapper start the trial with 3 bears traps.
-Bear traps are slightly obscured.
-Add exhaustion state to some addons.
-Add undetectable state for the trapper when place bear-traps for X seconds so that are not a vulnerable to object of obsession.
-Change animation to set bear-traps or fix the bug so that the trapper can pass over without stepping on its own trap for X seconds.
-Trapper can transport all bear-traps without addons.
Trapper must always have 9 traps available on maps (with or without addons), I think now the maximum is 6.
Finish! with this buffs the trapper would be a viable killer in low ranks, devs just have to adjust addons.
I agree with everything except the undetectable thing. He should be vunerable to OoO. It's a gamble perk atm and it should be strong against setup killers.