Is any one else having problems?
They said the servers are back up but it keeps on disconnecting me from matches without me even getting near the quit button. My wifi is just fine it's just DBD servers that I can't connect to.
Tagged:
Trusted
They said the servers are back up but it keeps on disconnecting me from matches without me even getting near the quit button. My wifi is just fine it's just DBD servers that I can't connect to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lots of people seem to be experiencing connection issues still, so it seems the problem wasn't altogether resolved. Hopefully the devs are aware of the ongoing problems, and will update us with more information in the near future.
Thank you I thought I was the only one.
Same here. I had a game of SWF and it kept giving me an error and kicking me out of the SWF lobby while we were waiting for a game.
Ah yes that happens to me if I so much as duo; a few days ago after an hour and a half my friend and I gave up. :)
Lol if they says it is fixed but it isn't.