Getting real tired of this.

PlayStation is notorious for pulling off this bull crap. I was just in a killer match where I was playing hillbilly, trying to get a Mori done for a daily ritual. And the stupid game disconnected me once I only had two more people left. It told me "NO NETWORK CONNECTION" WHICH is bs. IT LET ME LOG RIGHT BACK INTO THE GAME NO PROBLEM. FIX THIS ISSUE.


I know it's not an easy fix but it's seriously annoying. Especially since getting the Mori offeeings is hard.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @SanityNight said:

    PlayStation is notorious for pulling off this bull crap. I was just in a killer match where I was playing hillbilly, trying to get a Mori done for a daily ritual. And the stupid game disconnected me once I only had two more people left. It told me "NO NETWORK CONNECTION" WHICH is bs. IT LET ME LOG RIGHT BACK INTO THE GAME NO PROBLEM. FIX THIS ISSUE.

    I know it's not an easy fix but it's seriously annoying. Especially since getting the Mori offeeings is hard.

    Not to mention, I lost my add-ons and my offering because of it, and I never lost internet. And I also deranked-

  • The servers are still experiencing issues, it seems. It sucks, but it's probably best not to play the game until the problem is resolved if you don't want to risk random losses and disconnects.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The servers are still experiencing issues, it seems. It sucks, but it's probably best not to play the game until the problem is resolved if you don't want to risk random losses and disconnects.

    I know, the thing is that they had told us the issues were resolved, so a lot of people have assumed that it is safe to play without having to worry about random losses

  • @Fibijean said:

    The servers are still experiencing issues, it seems. It sucks, but it's probably best not to play the game until the problem is resolved if you don't want to risk random losses and disconnects.

    This isn't a new thing... it has been happening to me often since 3.2 I'll be in an xbox live party.. never lose that connection and the game will kick me and tell me no network connection.

  • @SanityNight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864846#Comment_864846

    I know, the thing is that they had told us the issues were resolved, so a lot of people have assumed that it is safe to play without having to worry about random losses

    Yes, but apparently that was a sadly incorrect assumption, hence my comment.

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864846#Comment_864846

    This isn't a new thing... it has been happening to me often since 3.2 I'll be in an xbox live party.. never lose that connection and the game will kick me and tell me no network connection.

    The issue is far more widespread at the moment, though, since the servers are currently experiencing some significant issues.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864861#Comment_864861

    Yes, but apparently that was a sadly incorrect assumption, hence my comment.

    Fair enough. Do you know when, or even an estimated amount of time until the issue is resolved?

  • @SanityNight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/864876#Comment_864876

    Fair enough. Do you know when, or even an estimated amount of time until the issue is resolved?

    Unfortunately not. It's the middle of the night in Montreal currently, so I wouldn't be surprised if the issue doesn't get properly resolved for another 9-12 hours at least. Hopefully the devs are aware of the problem, and I'm sure they'll update us with new information as soon as they are able via the forums and/or Twitter.