So are the servers down again?
I’m on ps4 and it says servers are down cant even get into menu is it just me
I’m on ps4 and it says servers are down cant even get into menu is it just me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe, I was in the middle of a match as survivor and then I got disconected
Yea heard on Twitter everything is down again :(
Ouch :( not again
I finally got into a match just now, before that it kept saying cannot connect to server, failure to create party, or timeoutcreated. Not sure if it’s fixed now or just being super buggy