Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I feel like we need a vampire killer, so I recommend the Master from season 1 of Buffy.
As for survivors, I recommend Willow and Xander. For Willows perks, you could base them on magic (Like making magic double decoys that run in the opposite direction) and for Xander, you could base him off of the time where he turned into a military macho head.
Don't put Buffy in this game, she kicks monster butt, not get killed.
Comments
That would be sweet to see. Buffy could have that Kill the Killer perk people been joking about. Or at least a new way to stun. A stealthy vampire would be great.
No, the last thing this game needs is another stealth killer. If anything, they need to make the vampire terrifying, like they did with the Oni. Just hearing him roar sends chills down my spine.
That would be cool but any vampire in general would be nice, maybe also a werwolf