Long Lobby Times
Anyone else waiting a while to lobby up?
Whenever I play survivor I find one almost immediately, but as killer it has been taking a while.
I am currently at rank 11 killer, is it because all the survivors want to stay at rank 15?
Anyone else waiting a while to lobby up?
Whenever I play survivor I find one almost immediately, but as killer it has been taking a while.
I am currently at rank 11 killer, is it because all the survivors want to stay at rank 15?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is bugged, devs have admitted. If you are one of the unlucky people who have the bug, you have to wait a lot. I also have the bug and I've only been playing survivor.
I have almost instantaneous lobbies at rank 12 or 11 or wherever the ######### I'm at. It's a bug.