80 Minutes to Fill a Lobby
Still Waiting..........................................................................................
(Killer Lobby at Rank 1)
Still Waiting..........................................................................................
(Killer Lobby at Rank 1)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The developers confirmed yesterday, during the stream, that matchmaking is not working as intended for some people. Hopefully, they will fix the issue soon.
Try reinstalling.. Someone mentioned it worked for them.. Not sure if it will or not, but.. 80 minutes... what would it hurt to try it.
Its easier just to give up and go play something else (because thats what they want), like Civ. 5 as suggested by the devs.
Take off come back when it is somewhat fixed. I mean the game will never be fixed but in less of a broken state.
I went afk for about a hour, when i came back i was in a match with 2 gens done and my Ruin was still alive, didnt even had time to do something other than camp the last guy and lose a pip and get trash talked for "being afk", thx DbD!
I've had no issues whatsoever for killer, from rank 12 to rank 5 (didn't go for more just yet) as I played.
Very likely a bug.
Yeah because taking 60 mins to find a match that will last for less than 5 is a normal thing, isnt it?
Soon™... I have this issue since months. It takes like 10 min up to 60 to fill a lobby as a killer, many people enter and leave the lobby without reason, even green and yellow ping, survivor don't have patience at all.