Shrek Skin for Oni?
We need a Shrek skin with this as the terror radius when playing Oni Shrek.
https://youtu.be/Zj57zA7fKEQWHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP!?
We need a Shrek skin with this as the terror radius when playing Oni Shrek.
https://youtu.be/Zj57zA7fKEQWHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would lose my ######### playing survivor if I saw shrek running toward me and heard All Star playing as chase music. As much as I enjoy the serious side of DBD I really want to see more of a meme side as well
Oni would be my main forever if Shrek became a skin for him.
Can we get Smash Mouth to do the chase theme too!?
Yes definitely.
Or better yet
Make it new DLC killer