Just wanted to let the devs know...
######### happens. 🤷♂️
I'm sure the devs agree, which is why they're looking into it as we speak.
@Boss said:######### happens. 🤷♂️
@Boss said:
but I want to urban evade all the map as my teamates die on 1st hook :(
I wanted to get tunneled and camped like usual you know 😥
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
######### happens. 🤷♂️
I'm sure the devs agree, which is why they're looking into it as we speak.
but I want to urban evade all the map as my teamates die on 1st hook :(
I wanted to get tunneled and camped like usual you know 😥