Dedicated servers and grabs
So is it by design that they aren't happening anymore ?
For some reason whenever I should grab a survivor animation gets stuck and I have to spam the M1 button to even hit a survivor that I should have grabbed.
Devs?
So is it by design that they aren't happening anymore ?
For some reason whenever I should grab a survivor animation gets stuck and I have to spam the M1 button to even hit a survivor that I should have grabbed.
Devs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is a synchronization problem. the difference between grabbing someone or not is microseconds! it's you pressing one button and the person unpressing another. grabs were easier on p2p because when the killer started grabbing this information would be faster since the procesment of this information were on the killer's side. now both information have to meet on the server where the grab will be decided. aparently, the grab animation starts locally and is cancelled once the server decides the survivor's information of unpressing arrived earlier.
Cool... so it's the same with plague and huntress hatchets and will probably never get fixed.
you all got dedicated server'ed by behaviour. welcome to the best servers of gaming land.