Is it normal for killer Q's to be 20 mins long?
Title. I've never experienced long lobby wait times like this unless it's on ptb
Edit:I'm rank 4 but usually I find a match within minutes
Tagged:
Trusted
Title. I've never experienced long lobby wait times like this unless it's on ptb
Edit:I'm rank 4 but usually I find a match within minutes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it isn't for me they are instantly 😳
It can depend on the time of day you're playing, but all it usually means is that heaps of people in your region are currently queuing to play killer, and not enough are playing survivor.
I cannot connect to the host. Are you doing stuff at your back end again? Playing in EU + ps4 btw
@not_Queen
My cousin and I are in the EU on PC, I can search for lobbies but they take forever, my cousin on the other hand is having the same issue as you and is currently reinstalling dbd lol
Apparently they're investigating right now and it should be fixed in a week
They're aware that people are having troubles connecting to the servers, and they're working on a fix.
See the banner at the top of the forum page:
Depends on time for me, in night times as Killer it's almost instant.
But as Survivor it's like 5-10 minutes after last event and update.
Edit: Aaaaand it's almost 20 minutes as Survivor right now for me...
Lucky me i posted that the second before them. Thanks I'm very much able to read <3
3-20 minutes is normal for me.