The complains of SWF friends about NOED are BS
I consider myself a killer main and that is mainly due to the wait times for lobbies as survivor. I want to play and not wait forever. Also the BP gain as killer per match is usually higher and BBQ consistently increase the final amount. But I do play survivor with friends and here is where my annoyance beyond the waiting time begins. The so called crutch perk NOED (not my annoyance, to be clear!). In the last few days we run into more NOEDs then I can count. Now I don't blame the killer for using. My SWF tries to gen-rush the killer and loop the living hell out of him... Funny side note: Survivors complain about the long waitng time, yet they want to finish the games as quickly as possible ... and when the final gen pops BAAAAAAAM -> NOED! My friends start to cry how OP this perk is and all that other nonsense SWF will say. I keep telling it's our own damn fault. Before the final gen pops I constantly remind them "Did we make totem? How many did we do?" and mostly I hear "Finish the gen!". I keep asking about totems and one of the say "I did 2" or "I did 1" and then you count and usually there are one or two left, hence NOED activates.
We're not talking about low ranks here. We're talking purple and red ranks survivors and yet totems aren't on they game plan. Even when I say "I do a dull" I get to hear "Do gens!".
These complains about NOED coming from multiple groups of our DbD friends and all of them do the same thing -> Gen Rush and not caring about totems, except it's RUIN. Once Ruin is out the gen rush begins.
Since the complains aren't just from my friends, they go through the entire community and I bet they are pretty much the same as I wrote above. Why do you keep complaining about NOED? The only ones who can be a bit annoyed are solo players, since they can't ask the other 3 if they did totems.
As killer, when I use NOED, 7.5 times out of 10 it will activate and this goes through all ranks up to rank 1.
Just saying guys, complaining when NOED activates is YOUR fault. Not the killer's. YOURS!
Comments
Funfact?
If NOED activates simply cleanse it as the time wasted on dull totems is better used on gens.
So true but people are more worried about getting a gate open then getting rid of something that allows the killer to onehit them
You're totally right.
Honestly, your friends sound pretty silly. They shouldn't be able to get as far as they have when they're clearly so stuck thinking that finishing the generators as soon as possible is the only thing that matters.
No one should be at purple and red ranks who doesn't understand the necessity of adapting one's playstyle to outsmart one's opponent(s). I can think of no better evidence that the survivor ranking system is far, far too easy to progress through.