EAC Error?
Anyone else receiving this error when attempting to launch the game?
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/777/90XBXBFY5D6L.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.
Tagged:
Trusted
Anyone else receiving this error when attempting to launch the game?
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/777/90XBXBFY5D6L.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope,first time seeing that,maybe someone from bhvr will see the post and know more about it
If unclear, I am on PC. I don't think EAC is used with console, but I wanted to clarify.
Had to call it a night because I kept getting host errors trying to find a match as a survivor. PS4.
Since this is an EAC type of thing, BHVR cannot help you (I think). ๐๐ค
Therefore, you must take this case directly to EAC: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/
I found a tutorial on yt,maybe it will help you out, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdpFfmIzZ74
No problem to open the game but impossibru to find a game as a survivor since 12 on PC ><
LOL I was about to post the same, I can't enter the game for the same reason since this morning and I didn't touch anything
My friend just got the same EAC error as you...
It doesn't seem to be only me. I think it is an issue with EAC, but I wanted to ask. Most streamers aren't actually in game either that I have checked in on. Before I restarted my game I was in one lobby waiting for over 10 minutes to get a Killer, they never showed.
Yeah, i got the same error
I do have the same issue, it all started with getting an error that the connection with the host could not be established. Then I restarted Steam and now it says the EAC client could not be instantiated, great.. time to not get BHVR'd, but get EAC'd this time.
didn't work for me
same issue and my friend too
they're probably fixing something. that's all
Every time I launch the game it says 'EAC client cannot be instantiated' and I cannot play. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
Same here, already tried the above linked tutorial vid also, but nothing. This morning worked just fine so ... I hope it will be fixed soon.