Can’t find match

i can’t seem to find a match as both killer and survivor, was there a new patch that came with the game after the 2.1.0 patch or is just cuz the lobbies are ######### up still?

Comments

  • Takes like 10-30 minutes for me to get a game as killer less than 1 minute as survivor, but playing survivor is really mediocre right now it's either 4k at 5 mins or gen rush at 3 mins, no consistency at all. Plus I want to see how the trap killers play now.

  • akbays35 said:

    Takes like 10-30 minutes for me to get a game as killer less than 1 minute as survivor, but playing survivor is really mediocre right now it's either 4k at 5 mins or gen rush at 3 mins, no consistency at all. Plus I want to see how the trap killers play now.

    Yeah I would like to play with the new killer changes, but i also want to play with the survivor changes too. Even tried playing yesterday and it worked for an hour and then later it just didn’t work.
  • I have not seen any issues on PS4. Both lobbies fill within 2 minutes usually.

  • I fixed it, just had to verify the integrity files. Now how do i delete this post?