I don't like them, regardless on what side I'm playing.
If I use a mori, it's probably because I have a challenge or just want to mess around with the survivors because they know I can take them out of the game at anytime (of course I won't but they don't know that). ๐๐ค
Not really relax, personally I tend to use them when people are on their last hook anyway so the most they'll do for me is maybe let me dodge a DS or something if I forgot they were recently unhooked.
Nuh i only use moris for dailies, no point depraving myself of bp by going for the kill unless you 2 hook everyone before going for mori which i doubt you would call relaxing. Most of the time i would not even use a mori for dailies but use perks like rancor/devour to get a kill for dailies
I've been thinking I'm sort of mad at survivors. They wait out the timer knowing well that I just think they are afk then switch to their main with Key/medkit/toolbox ready. So honestly they all better ready up otherwise mori's get my unconditional love. Sorry for the others but toxicity exists and I just want to have fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Moris are kill rush so yeah they can be pretty relaxing to use.
I'm grabbing my popcorn because I have a feeling there's going to be a wave of hate for this post ๐
I don't like them, regardless on what side I'm playing.
If I use a mori, it's probably because I have a challenge or just want to mess around with the survivors because they know I can take them out of the game at anytime (of course I won't but they don't know that). ๐๐ค
I only use Moris when the Survivors want to have a chill match with everyone having tools and a likely SWF.
I use them for daily rituals only or when i'm against Survivors that really deserve it (example being that they were toxic in a match before).
But overall, i really dislike them and want them to be deleted or get adjusted.
I don't use moris at all. If I want to kill survivors I have Devour Hope and Rancor. If I have a ritual, I have Devour Hope and Rancor.
I Use them when I see a Blendette.
Only when I see a Blendette or have a ritual. If I have a ritual, I'll typically do it on 2nd hook because i really dislike moris.
I don't get the ebonies only Ivorys. Waist of BPS for the higher and lower one.
Not really relax, personally I tend to use them when people are on their last hook anyway so the most they'll do for me is maybe let me dodge a DS or something if I forgot they were recently unhooked.
I rarely use Moris, because I still need BPs, but obvious SWF with toolboxes, map and key are just asking for it.
Nuh i only use moris for dailies, no point depraving myself of bp by going for the kill unless you 2 hook everyone before going for mori which i doubt you would call relaxing. Most of the time i would not even use a mori for dailies but use perks like rancor/devour to get a kill for dailies
I've been thinking I'm sort of mad at survivors. They wait out the timer knowing well that I just think they are afk then switch to their main with Key/medkit/toolbox ready. So honestly they all better ready up otherwise mori's get my unconditional love. Sorry for the others but toxicity exists and I just want to have fun.