Queue Times?

Just got back into the game after a long hiatus, and I'm having a lot of fun. The queue times, for me at least, have become overwhelmingly long for some reason. I've experimented, and turned cross-play on and off to see if it helps. I didn't notice much of a change in the waiting. Also, I am on PC. Is there any explanation? Just curious.

Comments

  • survivor queue times are hot garbage it's like 10 or 15 minutes for both sides

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    survivor queue times are hot garbage it's like 10 or 15 minutes for both sides

    Yeah I noticed, I haven't even touched killer due to the fact it feels 10x worse there. I hope things get better!

  • I was trying to play a survivor game earlier waited 45 minutes to play 1 game. 10-15 minute wait only to be disconnected from the host.