Jim Hopper for DBD
What would you guys think about Jim Hopper for DBD?
He is my favorite Character in Stranger Things and it would make me so happy to see Hopper in DBD
Please help me to make this happen :)
What would you guys think about Jim Hopper for DBD?
He is my favorite Character in Stranger Things and it would make me so happy to see Hopper in DBD
Please help me to make this happen :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless they do a stranger things part 2 chapter I don't think we'll see him. I would have preferred Jim over Nancy and Steve, but I'm guessing Netflix wants to keep his condition a secret.