Easy fix to the new problem Legion have
Instead of make it so DW go down when the survivor isn't in chase make it go down when the killer isn't in chase with this survivor. This way oblivious will not be a problem.
Instead of make it so DW go down when the survivor isn't in chase make it go down when the killer isn't in chase with this survivor. This way oblivious will not be a problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
so you want him to moonwalk after blood like when he come out
in my opinion he should get a new power this one seems like unfixable
Easy fix would be a full rework. Their powers are useless.
I don't where people get this weird idea that DW and chasing are somehow related. THEY ARE NOT. And we talk here about not just one person. It seems many don't actually know how mechanics work in this game because the devs are making it way more complicated then it should be and on top of that they forget often to put explanations in simple places to find
DW only works with Terror Radius. No terror radius = you fall . I mean I got hit by a Freddy a week ago while I had Styptic on me and I just fell off seconds later and yes he was after me
either useless or when bop and nemesis comes out becomes so good its not even funny.
easy fix: just try and play it out. or make it in a certain radius like devour hope or something. (36m)