HACKERS
All the god damn party that I play have two ######### things hackers and swf and I got no way to report the hackers because I am not a YouTuber to him damn record everything that I do and the devs wanna a ######### prove and they made nothing in the game to help. If you are a Dev reading this please do something or this game will die quickly
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
What exactly are they doing thats a hack?
um...wow...idk even know whats going on.
A god damn survivor now step on my traps but she got no trapped
dead hard?
No
That happens without hacking too.
She got Sprint burst
I think you really need a break from the game. I even remember your name from the "thread" from the other day ....
THe game got a lot of bugs so it gets frustrating for everyone sometimes. I mean such hack would be way too obivous to use if you ask me
Dude that ######### game needs to be deleted and made another cuz that is so bugged and hot a lot of hackers. Again if your are a Dev and saw it please post here to know if your are awake for this kinda of thing on your game
Not sure what you're blabbing about, if you're talking about trapped victim not being down, they remove that i believe, you can only get injured from trap without add-ons now and when released you'll be able to escape unless you hit them when their trapped
The thing that happened to me was that one girl didn't get trapped never and she got no dead hard
Dude, your posts match your name. Why are your still playing this? You're constantly complaining about things. You're clearly not enjoying yourself.
I love the way I hate this game. I know I am awesome
I can understand the frustration, but i want to do a quick recap here:
Recording evidences to put into a support ticket is required, together with an ingame report if you faced an hacker and are trying to report it. With that being said, i'll provide here 2 threads that explain when and how to report, and also how to record your evidences.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report
Having a youtube channel to upload the recording is not too difficult to arrange, and even if you feel like not doing it, consider that the anti-cheat system is always being upgraded to detect newest cheats. 👍️