Solid tiles on Ormond
Hello. I was thinking why Ormond has solid tiles? Some mazes are still the same or the hill is still in the same place in the corner. I really like this map but some parts (tiles) could be generated differently.
Hello. I was thinking why Ormond has solid tiles? Some mazes are still the same or the hill is still in the same place in the corner. I really like this map but some parts (tiles) could be generated differently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean the tiles don't have RNG? Because I think a lot of tiles work that way, just sometimes they have gens/totems/chests and such, which I'm pretty sure Ormond has too.
There's some really cool loops that can spawn in the main building. I saw this one that was connected to the window opposite of the bus entrance that had a convenient pallet connected to it. Kinda like a mini killer shack. If the killer doesn't break that pallet it's an infinite.