Everyone keeps getting the same maps?

Like I swear I got maps like Hawkins and Shelter woods A LOT this whole week yet The Game map never popped out a single time without a map offering. Now I don't want to raise some conspiracy theories but just wondering.

Feels bad man.

Comments

  • Lotta Coldwind over here on PS4.

    God I hate Coldwind.

  • @Artyomich said:

    Like I swear I got maps like Hawkins and Shelter woods A LOT this whole week yet The Game map never popped out a single time without a map offering. Now I don't want to raise some conspiracy theories but just wondering.

    Feels bad man.

    i got hawkins 3 times in a row and shelter woods 2 times in a row.I also kept getting lerys alot,no classic maps tho

  • I had Macmillan five times last night, if it wasnt Macmillan I would get Backwater Swamp. A few weeks ago, Azarov was popping up continuously. The maps are random.

    You can use offerings to "prefer" a map.

  • the game twice in a row and a lot of lerry's and hawkings. god i hate those 3 maps!

    is yamaoka still in the game? it's been a while since I played it last time....