Are hair physics ever coming back?
(y’all please don’t be rude! (: )
I was sitting here looking at my old clips, and I came across a clip where I was playing Kate with her old hair and I noticed that her hair jiggled way more than now. Now, I know why those physics were taken out. But, the question that I want answered and hopefully someone from the dev team can finally answer, is; Will we ever get to see these beautifully missed physics ever come back?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
i hope we do, right now kate hair looks ugly
Omg...TELL ME ABOUT IT! It’s so stale just glued there and all that. I have a strong belief they’ll make a return soon! (:
hopefully, oh and new survivor yui kimura has a really nice hair physics
I need to see her gameplay, I haven’t been able to see yet (:
The fact that Yui has the good hair physics would suggest that the devs are wanting to have them in the game, presumably on all characters. I think they originally removed Kate's hair physics because her hair would sometimes glitch halfway across the map and reveal her location, but once they fix that bug I don't see why they wouldn't restore the bouncy hair too 😊
Yeah! I read somewhere yesterday as I made this post that they are indeed trying to make it better. They aren’t keeping it like this! It was just for optimization and that glitch that gave her away. (:
@Professor_Monster
I'm sure someone said it already, but they changed the hair physics to help with optimization and what not for the lower graphics settings.
At least that's what I was able to gather when the change happened.
I miss Neas green hair physics! I miss the salmon skirt on Meg actually looking like a skirt and not like a diaper 😭
Ever since they updated the engine around a year ago they took that makes the game looks good
I miss hair in-general not falling off the Survivors during a hook.
Yeah, as soon as I posted I got lucky with searching and came across it. Apparently, it isn’t gonna stay like that! (:
I miss running from the killer and my hair not being glued to my neck. ):
That's good.
I'd have to disagree, I think she has little to no hair physics at all
for me her hair looks good atleas they are not like kate's
A lot of the hair just vanishes when I hook Survivors... mostly the women, the men sometimes lose their beards for some reason.
It's mostly Kate though.
iv seen that happens, its a sign for devs to bring us back the physics :D
It's mostly with kate, but some others have it happen to them as well.
The funniest and weirdest things about hair physics in this game are ponytails (especially on Nancy).