The oni see the surviver
if I see a lot of people complaining about that I will then ask that we nerve the broken mirror of Micheal because I find this add on too powerful
if I see a lot of people complaining about that I will then ask that we nerve the broken mirror of Micheal because I find this add on too powerful
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not a fair comparison because scratched mirror Myers has a lot of downsides. Oni has few downsides outside of his power being drained when picking people up. Don't get me wrong. The Oni should NOT be nerfed. His kit is balanced as is. Only issue is his iridescent add-on that gives him 10x the map awareness scratched mirror does with no downside. If they change this add-on I think he will be 100% balanced
Slap a fat cooldown on it and it's fixed.