What happens to the Deathgarden cosmetics?

It's sad to see Deathgarden is shutting down but I was wondering what happens with the masks for Meg and Trapper? Will they be given out like other exclusives or will it stay exclusive to those who bought the game like the bloodletting shirt?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it won't be given out for free since, like the Bloodletting Shirt, people paid actual money to get it.

    I suppose there is a possibility that they might add it to the ingame store at some point in the future, but it seems unlikely, since Deathgarden cost people a lot more money than any cosmetic, and there are probably people who only really bought it for the exclusive mask.

  • but now since deathgarden is free on pc you only need to downoad the game and you get meg and trapper mask for free so i wonder what devs do with it

  • I had the same question. They said they weren't giving them out because it was tied to "monetization" since you had to purchase the game to get it, but now the game is free to play. @Peanits

  • I don't have any information with regards to this right now, I will try to find out the information next week and respond then.

  • Thank you, Mandy!

  • Thank you @MandyTalk. Hope to hear from you soon 🤠

  • @MandyTalk do you have any info for us in this case?