What happened to The Moon?

download (1).png

This is an old screenshot, honestly go look at any current map nowdays and the atmosphere they had created before (a foggy nightmare) has been utterly destroyed by engine updates.


Man, the moon used to beam through the night and brought such a cool aesthetic. Wish it never went away. I know its still there, but it's barely noticeable lol

Comments

  • @RepliCant said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/829/TLL7CFAU2D4Y.png

    This is an old screenshot, honestly go look at any current map nowdays and the atmosphere they had created before (a foggy nightmare) has been utterly destroyed by engine updates.

    Man, the moon used to beam through the night and brought such a cool aesthetic. Wish it never went away. I know its still there, but it's barely noticeable lol

    now it feels like they just pasted a moon photo,literally atleast to me

  • Agreed. I miss the old atmosphere so much :(

  • @RepliCant said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/829/TLL7CFAU2D4Y.png

    This is an old screenshot, honestly go look at any current map nowdays and the atmosphere they had created before (a foggy nightmare) has been utterly destroyed by engine updates.

    Man, the moon used to beam through the night and brought such a cool aesthetic. Wish it never went away. I know its still there, but it's barely noticeable lol

    also if you know do you know what the removed offerings did like the offerings that made the moon brighter I don't know what they did and they were trashed so they're not part of the normal add-ons .

  • I don't know how reproducable it is, but on The Game I had a match where when I looked up from certain angles the moon would just completely clip through the roof lol.