I'm not a fan of the new organization of the forums
I liked how it was before. General discussions was right there and I didn't have to go through 2 pages to get here.
It's annoying especially on moblie; can't just go to general from the homepage, gotta click an extra link to get me where I want to be.
Maybe this annoyance comes from my distaste for folders on my phone. I'd rather everything just be out where I can get to it. I also might be lazy but I don't care - this is the internet and it's supposed to be convenient.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Same. That's all I can add to this lol
There's a new feature where you can pin certain categories to your homepage by "Following" them, so you don't have to go through all the folders to get to the place you're interested in.
More info on how to do this here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/106536/following-categories-a-quick-guide#latest
Thank you!