DG Trapper and Meg mask

PSA those who dont have them as of now DG is free if you go to steam and hit download you dont need to download the game fully as long as it appears in your steam library you are golden but you will get the Trapper and Meg mask idk if you will still be able to do this once the last dev stream happens but i assume not so those who dont own them might want to get on that so you atleast get the cosmetics before the game is disabled.

Comments

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I play on ps4

    Its not on consoles sadly :/

  • Also @MandyTalk Would it be possible if you guys could make a little notification bar like the one you guys made saying you updated the forums to let people know to do this before DG closes completely?

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    PSA those who dont have them as of now DG is free if you go to steam and hit download you dont need to download the game fully as long as it appears in your steam library you are golden but you will get the Trapper and Meg mask idk if you will still be able to do this once the last dev stream happens but i assume not so those who dont own them might want to get on that so you atleast get the cosmetics before the game is disabled.

    I got the game on sale when I got DBD when I switched from console to pc.