Deathgarden is free, sooo...
Does that mean we are getting egg face meg for free? And will it be for consoles too?
Tagged:
Trusted
Does that mean we are getting egg face meg for free? And will it be for consoles too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
F for deathgarden btw
I think not as you need the game in your library.
I don't know what they plan to do with the skins themselves as like the bloodletting one these had a monetary value attached to them.
f because we don't have deathgarden on consoles
Does this mean we can get the T-800 Terminator in Dead by Daylight now?
Sucks for those who bought the game but ngl I want a T-800 Killer.
I was referencing the console as they cant add it to their library as its not out on there.
I knew the masks could be used by the ftp steam users right now as that has always been the case even when the game was on a free weekend but the question is how long for and does everyone get to keep them once it closes down?
Like I said they have a monetary value on those skins so its exactly the same scenario as the bloodletting one which has been stated that they dont want to give out freely due to that.
yup, had to change from ptb to live but it's for free now
Is deathgarden even on console.
The part that sucks is the game going out.
Why would I care if you got a free cosmetic?
I meant as a licensed killer but yeah I know it was in poor taste to make that statement.
Wait the T-800 was just a cosmetic in DG?
Realistically I cant say I'm surprised with the outcome of DG although hoping those who bought the game get compensated somehow.
Yeah the T-800 was just a skin for the poacher.
So all u gotta do is download the game, go on it, then u get the cosmetics?
Not sure if it would still work, I think they retired that game.
If we get crossplay then you could probably get the mask but thatd require choosing your pc account over your console one.
No
It's time to put this discussion to rest.
It says it’s on Xbox one and PS4
The game is apparently on Xbox and PS4
It was planned to be released early 2019 but it got scrapped because the main game on PC flopped even after the overhaul.
So u can’t get the mask anymore ?
Not on PS4, you can still get it on PC though
lmao why is this discussion active again? I created this in November 2019
@jagz explain me please xd