Is there going to be double xp?
Does anyone know if there's going to be double xp near the end of the rift? I play almost everyday and I'm not even tier 30 seems way too much of a grind if not.
Does anyone know if there's going to be double xp near the end of the rift? I play almost everyday and I'm not even tier 30 seems way too much of a grind if not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pls double xp
God yes I really hope they do double BP and xp in the same events
You'll make it to tier 70 before it closes. I'm more than half way there and we're not even 30 days into the rift season yet.
Hell, some people are already tier 70
They meant events like where there some sort of extra objective to do
Not double bloodpoints where it's just a click of the button to turn on
Tier 68. My only regret is that I won't gain anything from the rift shards in the next two tomes.