will there ever be an option to turn swf off as teammates

3 man survive with friends are possibly the worst teammates to have as a solo player they either sandbag me team with the killer or overall just leave me to die on first hook or just being an ass in general

Comments

  • Unfortunately, as much as I agree, that would only harm the health of the game by increasing queue times, that are already really long.

    I find it funny that both solo survivors and killers is worse problem is swf, kinda hilarious from my perspective.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    Unfortunately, as much as I agree, that would only harm the health of the game by increasing queue times, that are already really long.

    I find it funny that both solo survivors and killers is worse problem is swf, kinda hilarious from my perspective.

    I know this may sound weird but I actually lobby dodge survive with friends as survivor