2 Ideas to make Devotion *ACTUALLY* useful.
Hey everyone.
So for a while now I was thinking about how to actually bring Devotion to a good use, since all it does right now is show how much you played this game since patch 2.0.0. I would love to hear feedback from you guys. So here are my Ideas:
USING DEVOTION AS AN ALTERNATE RANKING SYSTEM
I gotta be honest. I don't like the current ranking system. Nor do i like what changes will be made regarding rank reset.
Therefore, I came up with the idea to get rid of rank alltogether. Now hear me out. For me as a 3000hrs Player, it is frustrating to play with people who are the same rank as I am, but have nearly no game knowledge whatsoever.
So what if, instead of having ranks, one would actually play with people of their same devotion level? That would eliminate people playing against or with others who just aren't as experienced. It would also cease the need of having a rank reset, which, quite frankly, wouldn't even be significant anyway after chapter 14's release. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. Now to the second idea.
USING DEVOTION AS A WAY TO GET LEGACY 2.0
Don't freak out just because i mentioned the word legacy, please. I very much know that Legacy is only available to the people who prestiged before the bloodweb update, and that's totally fine.
But here's my Idea: What if you could use the devotion levels to actually unlock legacy 2.0 cosmetics. It doesn't have to be that name, of course. It could also just be Prestige 4, Prestige 5 and Prestige 6, or whatever comes to mind.
So what i thought: Maybe if you hit like devotion 5/10/15 (or 10/20/30, but one of my friends said this would be too much), you'd get these legacy2.0 cosmetics. The looks of them could just be like legacy, but instead of orange/yellow ish it could be blue like the frosty eyes.
That would make legacy2.0 a reason to play and actually use devotion. It would also not take away the specialty of having 2016 legacy. And you would need to prestige your characters to p3 before actually being able to do that. Please, tell me your thoughts about this aswell.
See you in the fog,
Cuteyyy
Comments