Survivors from a Killer

There are so many threads on here about how one side should conduct themselves when dealing with the other. Most of these have now turned into absolute memes, name-calling, and unhelpful "advice" that almost breeds toxicity. So, to clear up some of the air (hopefully) about what we, as a community (or at least I....) am looking for in a team of Survivors, from the point of a Killer.

I'll show you where you can put that flashlight: I'll just say it. Flashlighting me after you pallet stun me is just infuriating and will possibly drive me to camp you. I can respect a well timed flashlight save, but randomly blinding me after a stun is just wrong.

How about you Decisive Don't?: If you ARE running D-Strike, don't run at me. I know what you're trying to do and I'll slug you, wasting your perk.

Tea-bagging is not T-Posing: Tea-bagging is a nice way to communicate with each other for Survivors without mics. It is not telling me that you're better than me, it's telling me "I'm a child and please NoED and mori me!" If I do so, please understand this: You brought it upon yourself.

SWF? So flipping what: Sending in your mates to body-block and bully me is only going to make me play dirty. You can go ahead and co-ordinate unhooks, but I;ll make sure I'm just out of earshot if I smell SWF.

I'm not a god. Don't pray to me: There have been several games where I've had someone DC almost instantly and then had survivors come and crouch at my feet offering me items. Some killers may pity you. I don't. You will still work for your rank. I am not going to give you a free ride because someone else was salty. I appreciate the gesture. This one's more of a personal thing, but you should at least aim for a safety pip.


Just something to think about. Not saying you have to do this, but maybe just think that the other side does indeed contain actual people trying to have fun.

Comments