Please give console dedicated servers. p l e a s e.
Can we just get dedicated servers. I know they're expensive and all, but like. This game is just, un-fun for both sides. Q's have been getting longer, people are leaving. I cant get a survivor or a killer game without them dodging the lobby or a 30+ wait. It could fix a ton of the FPS problems, and all in all I just hope we get these servers. I just want to play the game, Please.
Comments
that's not an answer, nor is about the post. Dedicated servers will even the playing field, and fix all the issues for q's.
Ok, they fixed q's. Still didn't answer the question. And they can try to fix FPS but I can promise you it wont work. And if it does. I'll apologize.
FPS has nothing to do with servers. Are you talking about lag? Dedicated servers wouldn't necessarily solve those either, since ######### connections don't magically become awesome with dedicated servers.