[Perk buff/changes suggestion]: No Mither

I got some real changes that give no mither a strong point to use it and It seems like for some of you guys, the new exhaustion penality is a real pain in the butt.

Go on kid, it's just a scratch. You start the trial injured and won't let anyone heal you beyond this state. Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly.

  • You cannot be healed to healthy.
  • You don't leave pools of blood.
  • Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 25/50/75 % at any time.
  • Grants the ability to fully recover from the dying state.
  • With time, you have learned about yourself and have developed strong abilities. You can recovers exhaustion while running. Running slows the exhaustion cool-down by 50/40/30 %.

Comments

  • Still no1 will use no mither ever is not a strong perk the fact that you get 1 shot be every killer at any point in the game is not a powerful enough for survivors to use it even tho it might be fun.

  • If survivor still ask for buffs to No Mither, they just show that they are still overpowered.
    They WANT to run a perk that leaves them injured, because they are so overconfident, that they think they still should be able to get away with it.
    You already break a lot of mechanics with this perk and make ANY one hit ability useless, so stop asing for more if you decide to run a hardcore mode perk on yourself.

  • @Wolf74 said:
    If survivor still ask for buffs to No Mither, they just show that they are still overpowered.
    They WANT to run a perk that leaves them injured, because they are so overconfident, that they think they still should be able to get away with it.
    You already break a lot of mechanics with this perk and make ANY one hit ability useless, so stop asing for more if you decide to run a hardcore mode perk on yourself.

    I'm personally playing "No Mither" sometimes and i'm enjoying it. This perk give challenge. Being injured is a think but know how to survive is annother thing. And i will say it, No mither require skill. I can survive a realy long chase without pallet loop and sh*t with "No Mither" without getting hit and i'm sure some other players can too.

  • I would play it if the killer didn't see I was running it. To me that's the biggest drawback. 
  • @slingshotsurvivor said:
    I would play it if the killer didn't see I was running it. To me that's the biggest drawback. 

    But the killer will see you injured anyway

  • @SpitfireOrMichina said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:
    I would play it if the killer didn't see I was running it. To me that's the biggest drawback. 

    But the killer will see you injured anyway

    It needs to be changed so that you start the trial healthy and once you are hit you cannot be healed but no icon shows up so the killer would have to draw their own conclusions.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @AsePlayer said:

    @SpitfireOrMichina said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:
    I would play it if the killer didn't see I was running it. To me that's the biggest drawback. 

    But the killer will see you injured anyway

    It needs to be changed so that you start the trial healthy and once you are hit you cannot be healed but no icon shows up so the killer would have to draw their own conclusions.

    Yeah that's much more logic. I think when devs made that perk, they was not sure what they was doing lol

  • @TheXenoborg said:

    The HUD icon really makes it a tough perk to use.

    All the notifications that survivor get about killer perks also make them tough to use.

  • switch said:

    Still no1 will use no mither ever is not a strong perk the fact that you get 1 shot be every killer at any point in the game is not a powerful enough for survivors to use it even tho it might be fun.

    I use it all the time and it's so fun lol!
  • @TheXenoborg said:

    The HUD icon really makes it a tough perk to use.

    All the notifications that survivor get about killer perks also make them tough to use.

  • This content has been removed.