Maps: How are they rolled for a match?
Does every single map has it's own probability, or does every realm got it's own? If every single map, why? I don't enjoy playing on the coldwind god loopz every game.
Does every single map has it's own probability, or does every realm got it's own? If every single map, why? I don't enjoy playing on the coldwind god loopz every game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something like this
so pick a realm. okay now you play that realm for almost 90% of your games unless you burn an offering. Idk why that is.
Pretty sure the it picks maps right away without first picking realm. I have no proof, but anecdotally speaking it sure seems like I spend more time on MacMillan, Farm and Autohaven than anything else - the 3-map realms.