Doesnt the syringe say that any add-ons perks and offerings of any kind do not affect the 16 second time
Not sure, although it wouldn't be the first time a perk or addon description has been inaccurate. Based on ingame experience and something I could have sworn I read from a dev on the forums on that exact subject, I'm about 90% sure that the speed is affected by healing speed perks equipped by the user of the syringe, such as Botany Knowledge or We'll Make It.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe healing speed is capped at 200%, so 8 seconds would be the lowest you could get it to.
Doesnt the syringe say that any add-ons perks and offerings of any kind do not affect the 16 second time
Not sure, although it wouldn't be the first time a perk or addon description has been inaccurate. Based on ingame experience and something I could have sworn I read from a dev on the forums on that exact subject, I'm about 90% sure that the speed is affected by healing speed perks equipped by the user of the syringe, such as Botany Knowledge or We'll Make It.