Trouble finding matches?
On PS4 is anyone else having a hard time finding matches? Idk if it’s the servers or what but I’m waiting an average of 20 minutes a game. Is this normal late at night?
On PS4 is anyone else having a hard time finding matches? Idk if it’s the servers or what but I’m waiting an average of 20 minutes a game. Is this normal late at night?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you playing survivor?
I find 5-10min waits for survivor, instant ques for killer
I gave up on survivor archive challenges because of the queue time...
4mins 12 secs, found a survivor match...
to attempt the 3 great skill check archive challenge and fail