Pallet looping
I have a question for the devs and survivor players. I also play survivor but don't use this tactic and got to rank 1.
When is pallet looping getting a nerf or are pallets going to be lessened? Something against pallets would be nice. Brutal Strength won't do since it got nerfed to the ground. Would be nice if the % went back to 30% or 40% like it used to.
Only Nurse, Leatherface, and Billy don't really have issues with pallets but the rest of the killers do. Ok maybe Huntress as well but that's it.
Something has to happen. And infinites are still in the game. Take mothers dwelling and then take the front door, I think. There are 2 windows on opposite sides in a small room. That's called an infinite.
Comments
Guys just stop with the pissing off each other. Let's just leave this thread now since no one cares about pallet looping apparently xD
Sorry but you just don’t know how the mechanics work. Git gud.