I did it!!! Rank 1 with 1 hand.
I just started playing this game on the 2nd anniversary even tho I purchased it when it was released. Within a month of playing from July 7 2018 to July 27 2018 I hit rank 1 on survivor while only playing with 1 hand the whole way. I used a logitech g600 mmo mouse. Now to get killer to rank 1.
Comments
image
Still good job man. Look forward to seeing you post again with a rank 1 killer
You are full of sh*t
btw just a tip, if you paste the image while you're creating your post, it will instantly show itself once posted/watching preview
why is he full of #########? Here's an example. When Freddy has downed someone, they can get healed by 2 teammates. He can't pick that survivor up while they're healing him/her. It takes 7 seconds to get those two in the dream world. After that has happened the survivor is healed and out of the dream world. That's fair
Awesome, there's nothing like the suspense of being in a chase as a survivor while getting off to weird fetishes and the thrill of it with the other hand. xD
Hopefully rank 1 killer side doesn't give you too much trouble ^_^