Question about the Balanced Landing change.
Does the silent drop part deactivate while exhausted?
Does the silent drop part deactivate while exhausted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does for some reason
Yes. They gave it a buff and a nerf. To prevent people from abusing infinites like Haddonfield or the harvester.
Damn. I was hoping the silent part would be always active. It would have been a nice change.
You can still run the harvester without balanced landing just fine.
I never use it. I was hoping the silent part would always be active. I might have used it then.
At this point I think they should introduce a sibling perk a-la Quick and Quiet (let's call it... Needle Drop :P), which has the effect to remove drop grunts every 20 seconds - and remove it from BL.
Lithe + Quick & Quiet ≈ Balanced Landing + Needle Drop
Then make Dance With Me don't leave scratch marks after drops and BOOM!
..actually don't do the DWM part, I play as killer as well :(.
True.