I really like The Oni

Definitely in my top 5 of favorite killers.

Oni seems like a solid A tier killer and from what I'm seeing a lot of People say he's fun to play as and against.

Finally we have a killer which both sides actually can enjoy........ Until they somehow nerf him for no reason at all.

I'm already seeing streamers and other dbd content creators worry that the devs are going to nerf him before release like they did with Plague.

Just give him some minor tweaks to make him slightly better to maneuver and call it a day. Everybody's happy.

Comments

  • It's too bad everyone is begging for him to get nerfed.

  • I have no faith in the DEV team for obvious reasons of the past and their "balance" changes. The most recent example being, Legion. He was completely gutted, he has been BAD for awhile now, and now they make him worse. They will likely ######### this killer up and I wont buy him until I know he is still viable and fun to play. Again. I have no faith in the Devs though.

  • Oni nerf is coming ☠